Friday, October 7, 2011

The night before....

So it's the night before my big RED TENT SALE....As I'm typing this the winds outside are howling and reported at 35 mph...Our flag at the shop today was blowing so furiously, it bent the flag pole bracket...WOW...I've heard of power lines and telephone poles down, not to mention trees.  Now as the thunder begins, I am furiously checking weather reports for tomorrow.  I've decided that I will NOT set up the red tent, BUT THE SALE MUST GO ON!!!  So it's turned into more of a sidewalk sale.  And if it starts to rain, then it will morph into a "back hallway sale"...BUT THE SALE MUST GO ON!!!
So the trailer is loaded with several tables, 2 corner cupboards, chairs, trunks, a huge trapping basket and other goodies that I'll pull from my shop in the morning.

Hang onto your hats!  It should be a doozy of a day tomorrow!!!

Blessings to you,
Kathy

No comments: