Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Annual October RED TENT sale!

Once again...I am celebrating my birthday and Checkered Past's Anniversary...How many years has it been since I first opened my little "room" in my big shed to sell all the "extra" stuff from my house?  Hmmmm, I think it's been EIGHT!!  And I still have enough "extra" stuff that I take out of my house and shop to throw in my red tent AND MARK 50% OFF!!!

Yes, that's right, To celebrate eight years, I'll set up my RED TENT outside Checkered Past at 350 NW 1st Avenue in Grand Rapids and anything in the tent is 50% off.  It's a one day sale from 10 AM to 6 PM, so don't miss it!  Stay tuned for a sneak peak of what will be in the tent, but I can tell you already that I have my eye on a corner cupboard, tables, chairs, benches, boxes, bins, wack-a-do's, garden stuff and who knows!

But that's not all.... throughout October, I am planning reduced prices each Saturday, so check this blog often to see what goes on sale the following Saturday!

That's all for now, I simply MUST get out and enjoy our beautiful fall colors!
Happy Fall
Kathy

No comments: