Friday, September 23, 2011

WILLOW WOOD FUNKY JUNK MARKET!

WOW!  Ever try to put puzzles together and people keep adding pieces or hiding the pieces you really need?  That's how I felt when planning to be a part of the Willow Wood Funky Junk Market in Bemidji this year. 

First I was all set to go.  Had my plans all made for Saturday, September 24th...9 am to 5 pm...I was going through my junk making piles of everything I wanted to bring, and planning and checking my route.  All the pieces were in place.
Then POW...WHAM....pieces of the puzzle crumbled before my eyes. 

Sometimes family comes first.  Their plans take priority, right?  These new plans were important to my family and unavoidable.  So,  then I was NOT going to be able to be in the Market.  Bonnie from Willow Wood Market was disappointed, I was disappointed (and guilty), my friends and customers were disappointed.  Oh well, life goes on...but if there was a way, I would find it!

And sure enough, wouldn't you know it, yesterday I found a way to make it happen!  I won't be bringing my trailer.  I won't be bringing my tent.  BUT, it will be interesting to see just how much junk I can cram into my little Toyota Scion!

So, follow me on facebook - I'll take photos along the way.  And if you are anywhere near Bemidji tomorrow, please stop and see me.  Now only will there be a funky junk market, but there will be a delicious lunch, Organic produce, Boutique items and an Outdoor Quilt Display.   Beautiful quilts hung from tree to tree...and did I mention the leaves are starting to turn and it's supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees? 

I can't wait!  Happy Fall!

No comments: