Thursday, July 28, 2011

40th Annual Itasca Vintage Car Show!

The trailer is packed, with just a few more items to stuff in tomorrow morning and I'm off to set up my booth at the Car Show!  I hope you will come see me...I am located in my usual spot at the Fairgrounds, the overhang section of the garage just up the hill and south of the Grand Stand.

I have all new old stuff that I've acquired over the last month, freshly scrubbed, sanded, painted, and given new life...ready for a new home.  I have several new cupboards that I've stripped down to their original paint, a very early trunk with what I would guess to be cryric writing, lots of copper and wood items, and also a few very surprising items I've repurposed....like a centerpiece that in a former life was a....dare I say it....sewer cover?  Oh well, I was inspired upon site!

I should be set up by 5 pm Friday and will stay until at least 9 pm.
Saturday is 8 am to 8 pm, or there-abouts...
Sunday is 8 am to 6 pm, or there-abouts....
As long as there are people milling around, I will stay!

Don't forget to stop downtown at my shop.  The Lillian's crew is manning the shop while I'm at the car show.  Checkered Past and Lillian's hours are 10-6 Friday and Saturday.  This is the final weekend of my sale on Americana Items...hurry in while there are still stars & stripes left!

Primitive blessings to all,
Kathy

No comments: