Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MAY SPECIALS, ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!

Here's a little something for my loyal blog readers...And Who doesn't like something free or at a reduced rate?  Lucky you, just print off this coupon and bring it along when you shop the month of May at Checkered Past!  I am just back from my spring junking trip and I did manage to find some goodies to add to my primitive collection!  Remember this coupon is good for $5 off any one regular priced item over $25, and cannot be combined with other discounts.  One per person please.  Thanks and Happy May!

Checkered Past will be open the 1st Thursday through Sunday and 2nd Thursday, then EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!! Hours are 10-6 (sunday, noon to 4).

Blessings to you,
Kathy

1 comment:

Deb @ Crows on the Cupola said...

Thanks Kathy.. I have been wanting to get to your store for months. Was in Grand Rapids on the 20th of April but you were closed. Will make it one of these weekends when you are open. Can't wait to see your goodies!