Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Charlotte McCheesy

My oh my....where do I come up with these wacky angels?  I don't know, they just speak to me somehow.  I think it was the vintage yellow dress, dropped waistline, kind of ready to party in a Norwegian kind of way.  Didn't I have a dress like that for my confirmation?  Or maybe it was her wool hair confiscated from my friends sheep farm in South Dakota...  Anyway, this little gal just looked sort of like a lost cause, like she might put on a shoddy Smorgasboard, like she might have earned her wings as the expert of shoddy smorgasboards...so she became Charlotte McCheesy, Angel of Shoddy Smorgasboards!  If this gives you a chuckle, you can buy her for $52 at Checkered Past.  Remember she's a signed original, never to be repeated!  I promise.  BUT, she is guaranteed to be a blessing to you and yours!

No comments: